I write about stuff I gather and about things that inspire me in some way, written in broken english.
- The drive of learning new thingsAs I am getting older, I noticed learning new things changes. Nothing seems really “new” and often a “been there, seen that” feeling is around. But that doesn’t need to be a bad thing. I often described myself as… Read more: The drive of learning new things
- The seven-headed product monsterRecently I had some conversations with people from different product teams in my environment (Flanders, Belgium). The red line connecting them, is that all these product teams started out with a good idea, an investment, devs and no designer.All… Read more: The seven-headed product monster
- What I’m not good at, unicorns and it’s okAs a designer, or as anyone focussing on creating things on a daily basis, you probably have experienced what is called the ‘imposter syndrome‘. Impostor syndrome, also known as impostor phenomenon or impostorism, is a psychological occurrence in which… Read more: What I’m not good at, unicorns and it’s ok
- About music and apple treesI’ve been meaning to write more posts the past year. But I didn’t. I didn’t take the time to sit down, to stop doing other things and to write. I planned to write about our new apple tree and… Read more: About music and apple trees
- About Jonas Mekas and memoriesThis Christmas holiday we watched a long part of ‘As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty‘ from 2000. The movie is a 5h (288 min) compilation of Jonas Mekas’ home movies filmed over a… Read more: About Jonas Mekas and memories