I write about stuff I gather and about things that inspire me in some way, written in broken english.
- About music and apple treesI’ve been meaning to write more posts the past year. But I didn’t. I didn’t take the time to sit down, to stop doing other things and to write. I planned to write about our new apple tree and […]
- About Jonas Mekas and memoriesThis Christmas holiday we watched a long part of ‘As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty‘ from 2000. The movie is a 5h (288 min) compilation of Jonas Mekas’ home movies filmed over a […]
- Minimalist watchesLast update – 02-04-2021. I am the proud owner of a vintage ’70 Cornavin tiny wristwatch. Finding it was a long journey through history and a lot of watchmakers websites. As a lover of minimal design and black, I […]
- About rabbit holesGenerally before buying something new, I spend some decent amount of time researching all options, reading reviews, looking for other people’s experiences etc before deciding upon buying anything.I call these searches my “dives into rabbit holes”. You jump into […]
- Vintage USSR watchesApart from love for music, I inherited another fascination from my dad. A love for watches. I don’t remember when exactly he started collecting watches, or if he always has. But as a teenager he gave me my first […]